Deep Andaman Queen - Charter Overview
When choosing a boat, ship or yacht to charter for diving in the Andaman Sea from Thailand or Myanmar (Burma), there are several factors to consider. Size for enough guests but not too large to become expensive is paramount, but the larger the vessel is, the more stability it has. Comfort for everyone on board is also vital, but it must be remembered that the diving is the main purpose of the cruises and this vessel is almost perfect. She is available all year round, sailing in Thailand’s more southern seas during the monsoon season, when the national marine parks are closed.
Fully renovated in 2012, Deep Andaman Queen is in excellent condition to pamper each of her guests. All cabins are air-conditioned and have en suite bathrooms. There is plenty of space to relax alone or socialize, including a huge main lounge and an equally-impressive diving platform. There are nine cabins in total, consisting of one quad-bunk, one triple, one standard twin, two deluxe twin and three deluxe double bed cabins, and the large and luxurious master cabin. Charter rates start at just 655,600THB for 5 day / 4 night cruises.
Deep Andaman Queen - Charter Pictures
Deep Andaman Queen - Charter Facilities, Layout & Specifications
|Deep Andaman Queen Layout|
|Deep Andaman Queen Specifications|
|Length.||28.5 metres ( 95 ft ).|
|Beam.||7 metres ( 17 ft ).|
|Draft.||2.5 metres ( 8 ft ).|
|Engines.||2 Hino Engines 2 X 510 hp.|
|Generators.||2 Hino generators each with 50 kw ( 220 V + 12 V ).|
|Compressors.||2 Bauer mariner compressors 2 X 190 plum.|
|Air.||Enriched Air ( Nitrox ) Membrane.|
|Electricity.||220 volt of Electricity 24 hours a day available in all cabins.|
|Air - conditioning.||Air-conditioning system ( Hino ).|
|Water capacity.||20,000 litres.|
|Fuel capacity.||15,000 litres.|
|Cruising Speed.||9.5 knots.|
|Maximum Speed.||13 knots.|
|Sun deck.||60 square meter Sun Deck area.|
|Saloon.||Large, comfortable Saloon with air - conditioning.|
|Entertainment.||TV / DVD Player with a library of films, CD / VCD/ MP3 Music system.|
|Guest capacity.||21 pax.|
|Deep Andaman Queen Safety Features|
|Garmin Global Positioning System ( GPS ).|
|Garmin Depth Sounder.|
|2 Life rafts.|
|2 x 4 meter hard-hull inflatable dinghy with a 40hp outboard engine.|
|Full-feature medical first aid box + Emergency First Response Instructors on board.|
|Oxygen 1,500 liters - all guides trained oxygen provider.|
|Life jackets in each cabin.|
|8 x floatation life-rings.|
|Fire extinguishers throughout.|
|Emergency evacuation facilities.|
|Affiliated member with the Hyperbaric Chamber in Thailand.|
|Deep Andaman Queen Diving Area|
|Dive deck dimensions: 6 m x 8 m.|
|Dive platform dimensions: 2.5 m x 7 m.|
|2 Showers at the stern.|
|2 Fresh-water Buckets for rinsing cameras, torches, and other gears.|
|12 - liter aluminum cylinders with international fittings.|
|15 - liter cylinders are available for rent ( let know in advance ).|
|Weights 150 x 1 kg or 2.2 lb.|
|Scuba Pro and Aqua Lung Diving Equipment.|
|DIN adapters are available ( please let us know in advance ).|
|Camera Setting Deck.|
The Master Cabin & Deluxe Cabins are all located on the main deck.
The Standard Cabins are located on the lower deck, each with bunk bed style accommodations offering en-suite warm water bathroom and toilet, hardwood floors and ample lighting.
The Master Cabin offers an incredibly spacious room with a king-sized bed, entertainment system, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, hardwood floors and beautiful panoramic windows.
The Deluxe Cabins offer spacious rooms with double beds, en-suite bathrooms, hardwood floors, and large windows to enjoy the views.
There are 5 different categories of cabins with a total of 9 cabins, all with en-suite bathroom, warm water shower and centrally controlled air-conditioning.
• 1 Master Cabin (1 King-size bed) with 8 panoramic windows, fridge, mini bar & TV/DVD player.
• 5 Deluxe Cabins (3 Double bed cabins & 2 Twin bed cabins) all with large windows.
• 1 Standard Twin Cabin (2 Twin bunk beds / twin share) with porthole windows.
• 1 Standard Triple Cabin (3 Twin bunk beds / triple share) with porthole windows.
• 1 Standard Quad Cabin (4 Twin bunk beds / quad share) with porthole windows.
|Deep Andaman Queen - Charter Rates|
|Full Boat Charter 4D / 4N*||698,000 THB|
|Full Boat Charter 5D / 5N*||1,069,750 THB|
|Full Boat Charter 7D / 7N*||1,354,500 THB|
7 Reasons to Book with us:
- Best-price guarantee, AND get FREE gifts.
- We don’t ask for any payment or your card details until you are ready to confirm your booking.
- For safety reasons, it’s impossible to complete a booking instantly online , as some other websites claim to offer. We always check first as each boat has a different criteria regarding diver details & experience .
- We offer each boat’s booking & payment policy (below). Some other websites have standardised terms, asking for full payment but many boats’ payment terms are a 20-30% deposit, and the balance paid on arrival.
- Our Thailand-based staff are experts about logistics, the dive sites & all the boats . Take a look at uot reviews on our site & tripadvisor.
- Our team are always online to answer your questions. We always respond the same day , usually within a few minutes
- Customer service is everything! For example, if a trip is cancelled, we will ensure you can choose between an alternative similar trip or a full & unconditional refund .